Colorado Gold Tours
- When: September 29 – Oct 4, 2013 (arrive the day before and depart the day after)
- Length: 6 full days
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Cost: $1800
- What is included: All lodging from your arrival night through the last night of the tour. Transportation while on the tour (you must make and pay for your own flight to and from Denver, Colorado). Meals and incidentals are on your own.
- Fitness level: Low
TOUR STATUS: OPEN (Only 6 spots per tour)
Description: The Colorado Gold tour offers guests an amazing experience during the peak of the fall colors season as the Aspen trees turn a magnificent gold. Learn various techniques to capture the best fall images you can! This tour visits various locations in Colorado where the prettiest colors and magnificent mountain peaks are found. The tour does not require extensive hiking. We will provide you with a list of suggested equipment and in the field support.
Contact Roger or Caryn for any “suggested equipment” questions.
- Day 1: Kenosha Pass, Fairplay, South Park (overnight in Dillon, CO)
- Day 2: St Elmo, Independence Pass (overnight in Aspen)
- Day 3: Maroon Bells, Black Canyon of the Gunnison (overnight in Gunnison)
- Day 4: Ouray, Bridal Veil Falls, San Juan river, aspen groves in area (overnight in Telluride/Ouray)
- Day 5: Aspens in the San Juans, Red Mountain Pass (overnight in Grand Junction)
- Day 6: Central City historic area, cemetery, aspen groves (return to Denver)
Reserve your place on this tour with a deposit!
Reserve your place on this tour by paying in full!